Maria “MiaMazin” Nikolajev has been in the health and fitness industry for over a decade.
A current Raw Powerlifter, and WBFF diva fitness and figure competitor, she is a women’s empowerment coach who specialises in helping people achieve their top potential and build the body that houses the hero , within.
She has worked with Celebrities internationally (Marlon Wayans, Dule Hill, Riley Keogh, Diplo, Tessanne Chin) as well as working with youth athletes who have since gone on to compete in the Olympics and other international level competitions for Canada, Bermuda, Trinidad and Jamaica.
Mia holds both a BSc Honors Psych+Sociology (from UofT), and BSc in Kinesiology (from Dalhousie), and is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA), Elite Personal Trainer (ACE), and a Performance and Weight-loss Nutrition Specialist (PN1), with program modality specialties in power and performance for athletes, and Tactical athletic conditioning (RCMP, TPF). She is also certified in pre-natal and post-partum program design. Her numerous certifications and accolades, along with post-rehab conditioning training gained from working at the Gary Roberts’ high performance centre, and the fitness institute have given her a breadth of education, knowledge and experience which she applies to all clients’ specialised needs, in programming and coaching.
She is a former Nationally ranked swimmer (Canada tour team relay, and CAU finalist – 200m Fly) and international competitor (Carifta – Trinidad), with prior performance in Hockey, Tennis, and Soccer all at Provincial level.
“Let’s MAKE AMAZIN’ HAPPEN!”
IG @bodymorphfitness & @therealmiamazin
BSc Kinesiology (Dalhousie)
BSc Psychology/Sociology (Univ. of Toronto)
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
PN1 Precision Nutrition Certification
Pre-Natal and Post-Partum exercise design certification.
NCCP Level 1 Swimming Coach (Technique/Speed)
Schwinn Indoor Cycling
Madd Dogg Spinning Instructor
CSEP Fitness and Lifestyle Assessment Adviser
Mia’s services and areas of expertise >>
- Women’s Empowerment
- Strength and conditioning – general; sport specific; post-physio rehabilitation
- Personal training – weight loss, strength gain
- Nutritional advising and meal plan design – Healthy Lifestyle, Fitness assessment & advice
- Program design for online clients + weekly check-ins; Video demos
- Bootcamp / Small Group Fitness Classes
- Functional Training, Mobility and flexibility
- Natal Exercise – pre & post-partum
- Swimming – learn to swim; coaching (stroke correction & speed/power); Triathlon prep
- Self-defense & basic fight mechanics – boxing/ kickboxing